|Voiced By||Anna Torv|
|Appears in||Heavenly Sword|
- - (Heaven's Dance) A quick 2 hit jab that can be followed up with an additional 2 hits (5-5-5-5 AP). Can be canceled after Key Pose.
- - A quick overhead leg stomp (20 AP). Causes a bounce reaction on grounded opponents and knocks aerial opponents into a hard knockdown state. Can be canceled into Key Pose.
- - A 2 hit sweeping chain attack that can be followed up with a launcher (5-5-20 AP). This move is most effective at max range and is a great anti-air. Can be canceled after Key Pose.
- - (Devil's Paradise) A slow hitting single strike that can be followed up with an additional two hits (10-5-5 AP). What it lacks in speed it makes up for in range. Can be canceled after Key Pose.
- - (Melee Counter) A quick counter that also doubles as a projectile reflector (20 AP). Causes a buttdrop reaction on grounded opponents and launches aerial opponenets.
- - (Compassion) A mid range chain grab that can also catch aerial opponenets (20 AP). Can be followed with a neutral square string into forward triangle.
- - (Aerial Moment) A launcher attack with a tall verticle hitbox (20 AP). Can be jump canceled on hit or on block.
- - (Debris Sweep) A 2 hit attack that pushes opponents back (20 AP). This move can now be used to cancel the recovery of any first tier square chain instantly.
- - (From Father) A 4 hit command grab that leaves the opponent in a stunned state (10 AP). This move can catch aerial opponents unlike regular grabs.
- - (Purgatory) Nariko slams her sword into the ground, launching giant blades that completely cover her body (20 AP). Causes a crumple reaction on grounded opponents and launches aerial opponents.
- - (The Basics) A long range projectile that ricochets off surfaces/opponents up to 2 times (20 AP). Causes a buttdrop reaction on grounded opponenets and mini arc on aerial opponents.
- - (Fire Rocket) A very versatile projectile with the ability to change directions at extreme angles. Hitbox stays active slightly after exploding.
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Taunt 1
- Taunt 2
- Taunt 3